Saturday, January 9, 2010

So Here We Go...Again, Sort Of...

When I started my blog, several months ago, it was an endeavor meant for only me. It was place where I could sort my thoughts and try to accomplish a bit of writing on a regular basis. Only one close friend was allowed access to it because I wanted some kind of feedback, but was hesitant to let the whole world in on it.
"That's the whole point of a blog," said my friend. "You write it, people read it."
"But most bloggers seem to have a reason or a point," I countered. "My blog seems to ramble about aimlessly."
"You'll figure it out," she said.
And that, in a nutshell, is the story of my life. I'm still trying to figure it all out, even at the age of fifty.
On a whim, I decided to see if any of the Powers That Be at Vibrant Nation had any interest in what I had to say. What's the worst that could happen, I figured? They'd send me a polite email thanking me for my participation in VN but there was no immediate need for any new bloggage (by the way, I have no idea if that's even a real word, just humor me).
As it turns out, they were interested and now I need to get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment