Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Purple Kind of Day

I've decided to play around with my blog settings a bit. Purple is a lovely color and I choose to use it for the rest of the football season in honor of the Baltimore Ravens. The team has truly made me a fan, and I thank them!
Aside from the new color, I've also changed the font size. Call me middle-aged, it's just easier to read.

Also, I'm having one heck of a time trying to keep my eyes open today...purple text is quite the eye-opener.
I have no one but myself to blame for my fatigue. It's very simple: I get up at four a.m. in order to be at work by 5:05. I average about five to six hours of sleep per night. You don't even have to be a sleep disorder expert to figure this out. I need more sleep, it's as simple as that.

The nice thing about being exhausted is that it's killing my desire to eat. This is a good thing, I've lost about thirteen pounds. Twenty-seven more pounds to go.

Can you tell I'm really scrounging here to come up with something, anything, to talk about this morning. My promise to myself was to write daily. It's not easy. There are so many fascinating blogs out there. So far, I have to admit, this is not one of them. Yet.

Am I happy today? Not really sure...but a nap wouldn't kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment